YOGA for ANXIETY
FREE CLASSES MONTH OF MARCH
Sound Meditation Workshop
In this special ALL levels event participants will be guided through a series of seated listening and breathing techniques (designed for significantly reducing stress, more effectively managing negative emotional states, as well as developing higher levels of focus and self-awareness) followed by an extended Tibetan singing bowl & Gong Sound Meditation practice where you can simply lie back, settle into a more eased state of mind, and listen in an environment intended to support, strengthen, and cultivate our own inner sense of well-being.
How can a Sound Meditation practice benefit You?
- Dramatically reduces stress
- Improves quality of sleep
- Increases ability to focus & concentrate
- Improves memory & overall mental clarity
- Heightens creativity & imagination
- Develops a greater sense of self-awareness & willpower
- Helps build greater self-esteem & self-confidence
- Increases conscientiousness & compassion toward others
- Boosts the immune system & healing response
- Decreases symptoms of depression, anxiety, & ADHD
A one of a kind combination of highly specialized sound instruments will be used, consisting of:
- 16 authenticated ancient Tibetan singing bowls
- 38" Paiste planetary Sun gong
- 24" Paiste planetary Synodic Moon gong
All Tibetan bowls are amplified by a stereo quality sound system to create the most immersive sound meditation experience for you possible!
Event Tickets - $25 before 3/23; $30 day of/at door (3/24/18)
*To sign-up, please visit Om House Yoga's website at:
What to bring:
- Yoga (or similar size/type) Mat
- Eye Pillow/Cover
- Small blanket(s) for extra cushion to lie down on
- Yoga block and/or Yoga bolster or Pillow for added comfort
These all make for optimal comfort so there can be as little physical discomfort/distraction as possible from receiving what this experience has to offer.
*Please plan on arriving between 5-10 minutes early to select and set up your space.
For the past 7 years, Jonathan De Leon has been working with Tibetan singing bowls and gongs at various yoga studios, retreat, wellness, and medical centers throughout CA to assist others toward their own personal growth and practice of meditation. With these ancient instruments, he seeks to create peaceful and soothing soundscapes that provide an ideal environment from which to practice meditation and cultivate the skills necessary for maintaining one's own personal sense of happiness and well-being.
For more info about the class instructor, please visit either Jonathan's website or Facebook page at: