Release and Indemnity OM House Yoga
I understand that yoga includes physical movements as well as an opportunity for relaxation, stress re- education and relief of muscular tension. As is the case with any physical activity, the risk of injury, even serious or disabling, is always present and cannot be entirely eliminated. This is especially true if you are participating in heated or “hot” yoga. If I experience any pain or discomfort, I will listen to my body, discontinue the activity, and ask for support from the instructor. I will continue to breathe smoothly. I assume full responsibility for any and all damages, which may incur occur through participation. Yoga is not a substitute for medical attention, examination, diagnosis, or treatment.
Yoga is not recommended and is not safe under certain medical conditions. By signing, I affirm that a licensed physician has verified my good health and physical condition to participate in such a fitness program. In addition, I will make the instructor aware of any medical conditions or physical limitations before class. If I am pregnant, become pregnant or I am post-natal or post-surgical, my signature verifies that I have my physician’s approval to participate. I also affirm that I alone am responsible to decide whether to practice yoga and participation is at my own risk. I hereby agree to irrevocably release and waive any claims that I have now or may have hereafter against OM House Yoga, LLC and its instructors, employees, owners and agents.
Yoga involves potentially dangerous and strenuous physical activity.
I understand that it is advisable that I have a medical examination by a qualified physician before participating in yoga or another other physical activity. I represent and warrant that I am fit to participate in strenuous physical activities such as yoga and have no physical disabilities affecting or limiting my ability to do so.
No representations or warranties upon which I have relied have been made to me by any agent or representative of, or anyone association associated with, OM House yoga, LLC, or Chrissy Ferraro or Coco Peterson, or any of their affiliates, employees or agents (collectively to the “Company”) regarding the safety of participation of yoga.
- I recognize, accept and assume all risk of injury associate with participating in, traveling to or returning from a yoga class or any similar or related event or activities held by, associated with, or sponsored by the company.
- On behalf of myself, my successors, assigns, heirs, personal representatives and all person claiming by, through or under me. I hereby fully and forever release, waive, relinquish and discharge the Company and its instructors, subsidiaries, affiliates and all past and present employees, officers, directors, shareholders, managers, members, agents, nominees, attorneys, successors, in law or in equity and assigns from any and all claims, counterclaims, defenses, setoffs, recoupments, debts, demands, causes of action, suits, obligations, losses, costs, expenses and liabilities of any nature whatsoever (including, without limitation, attorney’s fees) in law or in equity, for injury or death to me, whether or not caused by the negligence or gross negligence of the Company, and arising in connection with my participation in yoga or other related activities of the Company, including, without limitation, traveling to, participating in or returning from any such event.
- I shall hold harmless, defend and indemnify the Company and its employees, instructors, officers, directors, managers, members, agents, nominees, attorneys, successors and assigns from and against any and all claims, losses, liabilities, costs and expenses including without limitations, attorney’s fees, losses of or damages property and injuries to or death of any person including, but not limited to employees and members of the Company, regardless of whether arising during or after my participation in yoga or related Company events, when direction or indirectly arising out of or resulting from my acts or omissions.
- I understand and agree that my participation in yoga and any related Company events held or sponsored by the Company is expressly conditioned upon my agreement to the foregoing terms and conditions.
- I will not hold OM House Yoga studio responsible for lost or stolen items.
I have read and fully understand and agree to the above terms of this Liability Waiver Agreement. I am signing this agreement voluntarily and recognize that my signature serves as complete and unconditional release of all liability to the greatest extent allowed by law in the State of Colorado.